How to Improve Your Life ?
Article ID : 131
Created on 2010-09-15 at 6:11 PM
Author : Rahul Bhanot [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL : http://www.knowledge-gallery.com/question.php?ID=131
Points on How to Improve Your Life
Personal development is hard work. If you have ever invested your time and energy towards improving yourself, you’d know that the road to being happier and more successful is not easy.
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don't over do; keep your limits
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
Small changes can make big difference for your health, finances, and overall well-being.
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will Stay in touch.
Every moment in life is an opportunity to become better than we’ve been in the past
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
Back to Original Question